Matt works with my husband, Chris, and Becky shares a love of photography with me. She has assisted me before and we have had a couple of mentoring sessions. We talked about doing a “just because” session for a while. Come on, you can never have too many pictures right? I definitely think not! This session proves that you don’t have to have a “reason” to take some fun portraits of the two of you. Everyday is a good reason to! We shot the first few at this awesome bridge off of 29S. I have always thought it was a cool spot, and we finally got to use it! Matt and Becky have been married for almost 4 years, but they seriously act like they just got married yesterday! Matt can make Becky laugh with just a word; they are so cute together! Thanks guys for letting me hang out with you both and capture some fun images! You guys are amazing! Work it, Becky! Love how he is looking at her in this one! The lighting was sooo perfect! Love this!!! Matt really wanted to use his truck as a prop. Love all of these! This one is too cute guys! You all are so photogenic! Love the shoes!!!
Virginia Wedding + Destination Wedding Photographer
A few little things about me:
- My amazing husband and I live in a little two bedroom apartment in Lynchburg, Va.
- I LOVE to travel, and I will travel anywhere to shoot your special day!
- Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I seriously could have it for every meal and not get tired of it (except for maybe breakfast cause that sounds a little gross).
- I have three siblings and my family is awesome.
- I never drink soda, the carbonation tickles my nose and makes my eyes water!
- I am scared to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- I wish I had a scarf to match every outfit.
- I can't do a craft to save my life. They always fall apart.
- I secretly believe that I have a hidden talent that just hasn't been discovered yet.
- I drink hot chocolate year round, even in the summer.
- I hate carrying a purse.
- I like to think that I love tea, but coffee is my real favorite.
- When I married my husband, I married his sports teams too. So I am a big Yankee and Knicks fan. And no, you can't make fun.
- I want to plant a flower garden so that I can have fresh flowers all the time!
- I would rather snack than have a real meal. I would also rather have dessert than a real meal. My husband is the complete opposite.
I am SO excited that you have stopped by my blog! Click on the icons below to connect with me!