Virginia Wedding + Destination Wedding Photographer
A few little things about me:
- My amazing husband and I live in a little two bedroom apartment in Lynchburg, Va.
- I LOVE to travel, and I will travel anywhere to shoot your special day!
- Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I seriously could have it for every meal and not get tired of it (except for maybe breakfast cause that sounds a little gross).
- I have three siblings and my family is awesome.
- I never drink soda, the carbonation tickles my nose and makes my eyes water!
- I am scared to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- I wish I had a scarf to match every outfit.
- I can't do a craft to save my life. They always fall apart.
- I secretly believe that I have a hidden talent that just hasn't been discovered yet.
- I drink hot chocolate year round, even in the summer.
- I hate carrying a purse.
- I like to think that I love tea, but coffee is my real favorite.
- When I married my husband, I married his sports teams too. So I am a big Yankee and Knicks fan. And no, you can't make fun.
- I want to plant a flower garden so that I can have fresh flowers all the time!
- I would rather snack than have a real meal. I would also rather have dessert than a real meal. My husband is the complete opposite.
I am SO excited that you have stopped by my blog! Click on the icons below to connect with me!